|Location||New York, U.S.A.|
|Appearance||The Lightning Thief|
Yancy Academy is the private boarding school that Percy Jackson attended in the sixth grade during the The Lightning Thief. Known classes that can be taken in this school include Pre-algebra, English, and Latin. It is a school for troubled kids, but many of the students were from well-off, rich families unlike Percy. It is well constructed, with lush pine trees all around.
Percy attends the school in The Lightning Thief. Although Yancy Academy is a private boarding school in the book, it was changed to a public school in the movie. In the movie the school has a pool. Percy says because "he likes water".
- Percy Jackson - expelled
- Grover Underwood - no longer attending
- Nancy Bobofit - It is unknown if she is still attending, as Percy left the school before their graduating year.
- Mr. Brunner - Chiron in disguise, no longer teaches there. Was the Latin teacher.
- Mrs. Dodds - Actually the Fury Alecto in disguise; the mortals thought that she always was the pre-algebra teacher.
- Mrs. Kerr - A maths teacher that appears after Mrs. Dodds is defeated. The Mist made the mortals think she always taught there.
- Mr. Nicoll - Percy Jackson's English teacher.
- Unknown Latin teacher before Chiron.
|Magical Locations:||Olympus | Camp Half-Blood | Camp Jupiter | Aeolia | C.C.'s Spa and Resort | Daedalus' Workshop | Lotus Hotel and Casino | Mount Othrys | Ogygia | Pan's Cave | Sea of Monsters | The Labyrinth | Tartarus|
|Cities, States, and Towns:||Alaska | Bar Harbor, Maine | Chicago | Detroit | Gila Claw, Arizona | Jamestown, Virginia | Long Island | Manhattan | New York City | Quebec, Canada | San Francisco | Vancouver | Westport, Connecticut|
|Other Locations:||Aunty Em's Gnome Emporium | Crusty's Water Bed Palace | Empire State Building | Gateway Arch | Grand Canyon | Greece | Hoover Dam | Junkyard of the Gods | Mount Saint Helens | Polyphemus' Island | ROFL | Rome | Triple G Ranch | Waterland | Mount Etna | Mount Diablo | Mount Tamalpais | Pikes Peak | Apennine Mountains|