| Camp Half-Blood Wiki is the wiki all about the internationally popular and successful Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus series!
Here are some links to get you started:
Good luck! We hope to see great things from you in the future!
Welcome to the site and feel free to ask anyone for information. Also, please do not place specualtion on pages, it tends to get people's hopes up and if it isnt true, then that just makes people sad (or happy in some cases). Darkcloud1111~Fastest Hero Alive 00:37, March 20, 2011 (UTC)
Hello & Welcome Edit
I noticed that you are new and on your "About Me" page it says you are wondering how you are claimed by a god. I would just like to tell you that this is not an RP or a canon place. SayuriDarling (talk • contribs) 04:23, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
AS far as godly parents go, you can say whatever you want as it really doesnt matter. This a site about the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series where facts are listed. The users can say they are children of whatever god they want, just as long as it doesnt affect the site as a whole. Darkcloud1111~Fastest Hero Alive 04:47, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
The badge "Claimed by a God" does not really get you claimed. We just named that badge that. For you, I think, you would fit well in Poseidon's cabin because your name is Percy, but if your personality matches any other cabin better, you are part of that cabin. Me? I'm a swimmer, so I'm Poseidon's kid. But to me that's just fiction. I'm a Christian, and I belong the the metaphysical God. Now, please put four tildes or click the signature button. I had a hard time figuring out who the message came from. And if you would like to be friends, I would be happy to be friends with you. Athletiger Talk 05:20, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
godly parent Edit
i see that you are trying to find out who your godly parent might be. i have the ultimate guide and there is a test that is somewhat accurate that could help.
1. What would you rather do for fun? a) jump out of an air plane b) go scuba diving c) work in a garden d) gossip about who likes who at school
2. What's your favourite colour? a) blood red b) the colour of money! c) purple d) black, black and black
3. What would you rather have for your birthday? a) an electric guitar b) a tool set c) a library full of books d) a hunting trip with friends
in this part i am going to give you 12 descriptions and you have to chose the ones that describe you most. please put them in order from best description of you to describes you the least of them all.
1) the undersea world facinates me and holds the key of life on this planet. don't try to cross me or you'll regret it.
2) i believe that reading is one of lifes greatest pleasures, as well as debating with the finest minds of the moment. weaving is a great way to unwind after a hard days work.
3) i don't take anything from anyone. you wanna try something, punk? you'll be sorry.
4) i am increadibly creative. i love music and writing and my fondest wish is to shine!
5) i like to be in charge and tell people what to do. i always enjoy the company of a pretty girl or handsome guy.
6) i wanna get ahead in the world. i plan to make alot of money in the business world, and i love to travel.
7) theres nothing compared to the thrill of the chase, followed by an evening under the stars.
8) i am very practical and inventive. with my tool box i can fix anything and make it good as new.
9) i turn heads wherever i go and spend whole weekends exchanging make-up tips with my girlfriends.
10) once a party animal, always a party animal - that's me. and i've never been known to walk past a gaming arcade.
11) i'm a homebody, but when i do go out, i like to work invisibly and under the cover of darkness.
12) i have a green thumb and can grow plants anywhere. there's nothing as pleasurable as the feel of the good earth in your hands, or as satisfying as providing for the table.
okay so u can just give me your answers and i will tell you the results. Courtney-Daughter of Water--Good luck in whatever you do, whether you're on a quest or just editing a page. 21:17, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
Are you talking about the user boxes? The things that say "This user was claimed by so and so" or "This user is a member of the -blank- cabin." if you are, I can help. Darkcloud1111~Fastest Hero Alive 01:21, March 28, 2011 (UTC)
Welcome to the Camp Half-Blood Wiki. Although everyone is welcome to add images here on this wiki, at least one of the images you added was fanart. This means that it was not an official image that was certified by Rick Riordan. Other than official images only statues are allowed here on this wiki. You can put as many photos as you like on your user page but any gory or erotic images will be removed. Please see the Image Policy for details. Please note that further infractions may result in a block for a short duration, at an administrator's discretion. Thank you.
Mostly it is to keep official images on here only. If we allow fanart, people will start posting their own images and the pages will be cluttered wih people trying to get their images in the articles. It would be chaos! Darkcloud1111~Fastest Hero Alive 01:32, April 16, 2011 (UTC)
Hi, Percy Jackson12. Here at Camp Half-Blood Wiki, when adding categories we never add index categories. They're just there to make things easier for browsing. These categories (ex. Locations, Characters, Series, etc.) only hold other categories. Also, we categorize locations by books (ex. Category:The Lightning Thief places and Category:The Lost Hero places), and characters by book (ex. Category:The Lightning Thief characters, Category:The Titan's Curse characters, Category:The Lost Hero characters, etc.). Please refrain from using the index categories, creating new categories without admin approval (they're red links), or adding unnecessary or inappropriate categories. (ex. Clarisse wouldn't be an antagonist, because she "does" fight for the Olympians).
If you have any questions please contact an active Admin.
Feel free to leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything!
Vandalism on this site can be anything from adding fanart to added unofficial categories or editing articles with information that is not correct or just dumb. I think what Thebiguglyalien is talking about is the categories or maybe you added a bunch of unofficial images, who knows. Darkcloud1111~Fastest Hero Alive 23:40, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
Vandalizing is making negative edits. Note that people sometimes call it vandalism even when the user does not realize he/she is making bad edits. Read the page on vandalism, and see the blocking policy for more info. Thebiguglyalien (Yell at me here) 02:02, April 21, 2011 (UTC)
I'm no god, just a simple demigod. Anyway, that is the problem with moving profiles, your stuff doesnt come with your new name. Normally I would only suggest it to knew users because they dont have anything to lose. Darkcloud1111~Fastest Hero Alive 21:52, April 23, 2011 (UTC)
Click Here if you want to make a "moving image"
I am making a blast message (like, in email, hahaha? anyone?): What do you think if we got the community wikia staff to change our background? Please place your thoughts at my blog. Athletiger Talk 03:35, June 14, 2011 (UTC)