About Me Edit
I am a huge fan of the Percy Jackson series and Rick Riordan's writing style itself. I have read all the books in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, the first book in the Kane Chronicles and I am currently reading The Lost Hero. (so don't spoil anything for me!) My favorite character would probably be a tie between Leo Valdez and Percy Jackson. I really like the new magic items in the new series, especially the magic tool belt of Leo's! :) In case any of you didn't know there is a new contest for more information go to the Heroes of Olympus website. Some of my other interests besides reading Percy Jackson are playing Professor Layton and reading other series. I work on the Outsourced wiki and the No Ordinary Family wiki please join them if you have info on those shows they are pitifully small and I'm the only user who actively works on the Outsourced wiki.
- Nightfern - my first and best friend and vice versa. Very good with profile pages. Helpful too. I am also proud to say she is on the Top 20 board for points!
- Sylverant - a very nice girl and my other best friend on this wiki, she is always willing to help out and comment on blogs. She like Nightfern is on the Top 20!
- Alberto Balderas S - A great guy. He has a very expansive imagination and likes to get creative. He's on the Top 20 too.
- Angel Wings - She's new here but I'm sure she'll catch on fast. She's very thankful.
This is a riddle I made up sorta like the ones the Oracle says, here it is!
You and two friends long to seek truthEdit
To travel the world and fix things aloofEdit
Your wish you shall get as you, Son of ApolloEdit
The goddess of darkness you and your friends shall followEdit
In the end there must be a clash of strengthsEdit
To succeed at your quest you must go to great lengths.Edit
Character Opinions Edit
- Percy- Well duh! He would do anything for the camp and his friends.
- Annabeth- Your probably my favorite girl character in the series.
- Grover- One word. Hilarious!
- Tyson- Same as Grover, they make me laugh out loud. It also intrigues me how far he would go to help his friends.
- Luke- I always wonder what it might have been like if he hadn't became a traitor.
- Rachel- I really like how they dealt with her by making her the Oracle.