|The Ultimate Guide|
Hyperion Book CH
The Ultimate Guide is the third companion book to the Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan. The book was released on January 19, 2010. It is preceded by The Demigod Files and Demigods and Monsters.
The description PercyJacksonBooks.com gave The Ultimate Guide:
It's the hand book no half-blood should be without: a fully illustrated, in-depth guide to gods, monsters, and all things Percy. This novelty companion to the best-selling series comes complete with trading cards, full-color diagrams, and maps, all packaged in a handy, "manual size" POB with a crisp, magnetic flap enclosure.
The cover looks like the picture to the right. It has a hologram, when looking at it one way, there are pictures of Percy, Poseidon, Ares, and Zeus. When looking at it another way, it shows a picture of Kampê, Morpheus, Grover, and Athena.
Table of ContentsEdit
- Section One: Percy Jackson Page 6
- Section Two: Life at Camp Page 22
- Section Three: Gods & Spirits Page 60
- Section Four: Percy Jackson's Bestiary Page 94
- Section Five: The Labyrinth Page 112
- Section Six: The Underworld Page 120
- Section Seven: The Storehouse of the Gods Page 130
- Section Eight: Compendium Page 140
- Section Nine: The End! Page 146