| This article's name is a conjecture.
Although this article is based on canonical information, the actual title of this page is a conjecture. It may change if a better name is given.
|The Quest for Artemis|
|Quest Leader||Zoë Nightshade|
|Number of Members||5|
|Other Members|| Bianca di Angelo|
Phoebe (didn't go)
Percy Jackson (ran away to go)
|Location||Across the United States|
|Book||The Titan's Curse|
|Result|| Artemis saved|
Five shall go west to the goddess in chains,
One shall be lost in the land without rain,
The bane of Olympus shows the trail,
Campers and Hunters combined prevail,
The Titan's Curse must one withstand,
And one shall perish by a parent's hand.
Unraveling the ProphecyEdit
- Five individuals went on the quest to rescue Artemis: Zoë Nightshade, Bianca di Angelo, Grover Underwood, Thalia Grace and Percy Jackson. Originally, Phoebe a hunter, was supposed to go, but because Travis and Connor Stoll gave her a shirt that had been poisoned with centaur blood, she was too ill to go (hives). Percy sneaked away from camp to find Annabeth Chase and ended up joining the quest where he was accidentally chosen to be hunted by Skeleton Warriors who were meant to hunt Artemis's hunters.
- Along the journey, the group was attacked by the Skeleton Warriors. Pan presented a blessing to the questers: an Erymanthian Boar which the group uses as transport until they reach Hephaestus's junkyard out in the desert. Percy had been warned by Aphrodite not to take anything from her husband's junkyard before she left with Ares. The group found amazing things in the junkyard, but Bianca took a figurine of Hades away for Nico, her brother, and a smaller automaton of Talos attacked them. In the fight, Bianca sacrificed herself to save her friends, becoming the first person to die on the quest.
- A sweet and innocent Ophiotaurus that Percy saved was the true monster that could be used to destroy Olympus by the Titans. It was the creature that Artemis had gone hunting for. The power of its sacrificed entrails could begin the downfall of Olympus, so Grover decided to travel with Bessie (as Percy named the Ophiotaurus) back to Camp Half-Blood and take her to Olympus for safety.
- The hunters, Zoë and Bianca, and the campers, Thalia, Percy, and Grover had to work together to find Artemis.
- Percy willingly took the burden of the sky (Atlas' curse) off Artemis' shoulders so she could fight Atlas, General of the Titan Army.
- Zoë was revealed to be the daughter of Atlas, and in a desperate attempt to stop him from destroying Artemis, she launched several arrows at him. Angered, Atlas slapped his daughter so hard, she slammed into Mount Othrys, breaking her inside. She had already been poisoned by Ladon, protector of Queen Hera's tree in the Garden of the Hesperides. Artemis defeated Atlas and forced him to take his old burden from Percy, and with the help of the rescued Annabeth's father Frederick Chase, they all escaped, but Zoë died from her injuries, and a grieved Artemis made her into a constellation called "The Huntress".
The group consisted of five members: 2 hunters, Zoë Nightshade and Bianca di Angelo, and 3 campers: a satyr, Grover Underwood, and two demigods, Percy Jackson and Thalia Grace. The quest was given to Zoë. Originally another hunter, named Phoebe, was supposed to come with them due to Zoë's apparent dislike of boys (or all campers), but was poisoned due to a prank by Travis and Connor Stoll and was forced to stay. Percy trailed them to Washington D.C. where he joined their group after a run-in with Kronos' forces at the Smithsonian. While they're in the desert, they trek through the Junkyard of the Gods. During which Bianca is killed when she sacrifices herself to save the group from a mechanical giant named, Talos. The group reaches Hoover Dam soon. While there, Percy runs into some of Kronos's skeletal warriors, and the group flees. They reach San Francisco and climb Mount Orthys. At the top they find Artemis holding up the sky. The titan Atlas shows up, and a full-out battle starts between the group and Kronos' minions (with Atlas). Percy relieves Artemis from holding up the sky so she can fight with the group. Percy then tricks Atlas into taking his position. Luke Castellan, who is also in the battle, accidentally gets pushed off of a cliff by Thalia, and somehow survives (because he had bathed in the River Styx to ready himself for being Kronos' host body).