|Son of Aphrodite|
|Family||Aphrodite (mother) |
Members of the Aphrodite cabin (half-siblings)
|Appearances||The Lost Hero|
When Piper McLean arrives at Camp Half-Blood, and is claimed as a daughter of Aphrodite, Mitchell stated that she might "not be that bad after all." That drove Drew, the head counselor at the time, mad and she ordered him to do garbage patrol as a punishment. He told Piper how Drew could charmspeak, a rare gift for children of Aphrodite that can force people to do what she wanted. Drew overheard, and made him do an extra week of garbage patrol. He and Lacy help Piper when she is chosen to go on a quest by giving her clothes and food, telling Piper that they had started a collection. Later, when Piper challenges Drew for leadership, he is said to be grinning and cheering. Mitchell becomes excited when Piper becomes the new head counselor.
- ADHD: Like most demigods, Mitchell has senses designed for battle and supernatural reflexes.
- Dyslexia: Mitchell's brain is hardwired for Ancient Greek.
- French Fluency: As a child of Aphrodite, Mitchell is fluent in French due to it being the "language of love."
- Amokinesis: Like his mother Mitchell is capable of varying degrees of control over love, lust, beauty, etc. though on a smaller scale.
- He can attract the opposite gender when they walk by.
- Minor degree of love magic
- He has the ability to change his physical features, as Aphrodite is also the goddess of beauty.
- He is the only named son of Aphrodite to appear in either series.
- He is good friends with his half sister Lacy.