|Son of Apollo|
|Former Counselor of Cabin Seven|
|Family||Apollo (father) |
Children of Apollo (half-siblings)
|Weapons||Bow and arrow|
|Appearances||The Battle of the Labyrinth|
|“||It’s still out there. Twenty arrows in its hide, and we just made it mad. The thing was thirty feet long and bright green. It’s eyes...||”|
–Lee Fletcher describing the Aethiopian drakon, in The Battle of the Labyrinth
Lee Fletcher is brave enough to lead a couple of his brothers and sisters in pursuit of an Aethopian drakon in order to protect the camp. He then quickly informs Chiron about the monster. Chiron praises him and tells everyone to prepare for the battle for the camp's safety. During the evening's war games, he is with Clarisse and they manage to win the competition.
A few weeks after the competition, Lee helps protect the camp against Kronos' army. During the fight, he is smashed on the head by a giant, resulting in his death. He is later wrapped in a golden shroud without any decoration, along with the other campers who had gone down fighting.
PersonalityEditSince his father is Apollo, he is good at archery and music, and he is known to be able to heal people by singing a hymn to his father. He would have normally entertained the rest of the campers in sing-alongs with his siblings.
- ADHD: Like most demigods, he has superhuman reflexes.
- Dyslexia: His brain is hard-wired for Ancient Greek.
- As Apollo's son, Lee is a naturally talented archer, his skills only rivaled by Artemis' hunters.
- Lee can heal people by singing a hymn to his father in Ancient Greek.
- Since Apollo is god of music, Lee is a natural musician.
- His last name is Fletcher, which is part of the arrow-making process; specifically, attaching the feathers to the arrow shaft.