|Daughter of Aphrodite|
|Family||Aphrodite (Mother) |
Members of the Aphrodite Cabin (Maternal half-siblings)
|Appearances|| The Lost Hero|
The Serpent's Shadow
She and Mitchell are the first two members of the cabin who looked after Piper. She and the entire cabin are scared of Drew due to her skills of Charmspeak. When Piper watched Drew toss another camper out of the shower so she could use it, Lacy and Mitchell talk to her while the bathroom door is closed. Lacy offered Piper a collection of clothes that the other members of Cabin 10 had donated, while also providing some supplies for her quest. Lacy explained that Aphrodite's Blessing won't prevent her from changing clothes, but then tried to run away before Drew returned. Piper stopped her and tried to at least thank her, but she was very nervous.
Lacy explained how things were run with Drew in charge. If Drew found out she had helped Piper, she could be forced to wear the Shoes of Shame, a hideous pair of white orthopedic nurse's shoes which "don't go with anything." When Mitchell started to explain that Drew controls the cabin with Charmspeak, Drew appeared behind them. Lacy let out a tiny squeak and tried to run away, but Drew put an arm around her to keep her there. When explaining that children of Aphrodite don't have a place on quests, Lacy pointed out that Drew wanted to go on one the night before at the campfire, which earned her an evil glare. Lacy also defended Silena Beauregard, saying that her falling in love and staying in love with Charles Beckendorf didn't cause things to end badly for them, but Drew shot her another look and she melted into the crowd.
As the group of campers started to disperse, Lacy helped Piper pack for the quest and even guarded the door to the bathroom while Piper used it. Before leaving, Piper mouthed Thank you to Lacy and Mitchell and wondered if Drew had ever thanked them for anything. Lacy returned the appreciation with a full smile.
After returning from her quest, Piper challenged Drew for the position of head counselor. Lacy had a smile on her face and looked back and forth between the two, as if she was watching a tennis match. When Piper says she does have the right to challenge, Mitchell confirms that she can, while Lacy jumped up and down in joy. Once Drew stepped down, Lacy celebrated with the rest of the cabin.
Lacy is scared of Drew, mostly because of Drew's punishments for acting against her. However, she likes her half-sister Piper McLean and is friendly towards her, giving Piper supplies for her quest behind Drew's back.
Lacy is described as a girl with blonde pigtails and braces.
- ADHD: Like most demigods, Lacy has senses designed for battle and supernatural reflexes.
- Dyslexia: Lacy's brain is hardwired for Ancient Greek.
- French Fluency: As a child of Aphrodite, Lacy is fluent in French due to it being the "language of love."
- Love: like her mother Lacy is capable of varying degrees of control over love, lust, beauty, etc. though on a smaller scale.
- She can attract the opposite gender when they walk by.
- She has the ability to change her physical features, as Aphrodite is the goddess of love and beauty.
- Minor degree of love magic
- Beauty: Lacy is able to radiate beauty, regardless of how she may look.
- The origin of her name comes from Old French, the language of love.
- Lacy also appears in the final book of The Kane Chronicles, a book trilogy written by Rick Riordan. At the time, she is 12-years-old and is seen dancing with Carter Kane during The Serpent's Shadow.