Cabin for Demeter's offspring
Demeter's cabin (#4) is the cabin that houses Demeter's children at Camp Half-Blood.
It has a roof that is made of real grass and has tomato vines growing on the walls. It has wild flowers and roses growing on the porch. It's color is a kind of a light brown. It is in between Hera's and Athena's cabin.
Known occupants Edit
- Katie Gardner - her status is unknown due to Miranda Gardner being the counselor in The Lost Hero.
- Miranda Gardiner - mentioned as head counselor of the Demeter cabin in The Lost Hero.
- Many other demigods (two of them were mentioned in The Lost Hero).
Magic Items Edit
- None are mentioned
- Chlorokinesis: They have the ability to control plants. The children of Demeter helped in the Battle of Manhattan, and they frequently use their powers to make their cabin look good.
- They are natural cooks, as shown in The Last Olympian.
|1st: Zeus||Jason Grace | Thalia Grace (Temporarily)|
|2nd: Hera||None: "Hera doesn't run around having affairs with mortals. That is her husband's job."|
|3rd: Poseidon||Percy Jackson | Tyson|
|4th: Demeter||Katie Gardner | Miranda Gardiner|
|5th: Ares||Clarisse La Rue | Sherman | Mark|
|6th: Athena||Annabeth Chase | Malcolm|
|7th: Apollo||Lee Fletcher | Michael Yew | Will Solace | Kayla | Austin|
|8th: Artemis||The Hunters of Artemis|
|9th: Hephaestus||Charles Beckendorf | Jake Mason | Leo Valdez | Nyssa | Christopher | Harley|
|10th: Aphrodite||Silena Beauregard | Piper McLean | Drew | Lacy | Mitchell|
|11th: Hermes||Luke Castellan | Connor Stoll | Travis Stoll | Chris Rodriguez|
|12th: Dionysus||Castor | Pollux|
|13th: Hades||Nico di Angelo|
|16th: Nemesis||Unknown campers|
|17th: Nike||Unknown campers|
|18th: Hebe||Unknown campers|
|19th: Tyche||Unknown campers|
|20th: Hecate||Lou Ellen|