| Bureaucrats |
| Chat Moderators|
This is the page where formal requests for rollback rights can be filed. Rollback rights enable normal users to use a [rollback] button to quickly revert vandalism from different pages. It is particularly useful on Camp Half-Blood Wiki when an admin is unavailable to take bigger action against vandals. There is no maximum number of rollback users, so if you believe you deserve rollback rights, please do not hesitate to make a request.
- Strong history of contributions, usually over 100, though quality is more important than quantity
- You can check your edit count here
- History of anti-vandalism work - undoing or reporting vandals, or both
- No history of serious blocks due to vandalism or sockpuppetry
- Add your name as a subheading under the section "Current Requests" and give a concise explanation (no more than several lines) as to why you deserve and require rollback rights. Please sign your posts.
- Alternatively, another user may also nominate another eligible user for rollback rights. If this is the case, the applicant need only to say they accept the nomination.
- Other users may or may not have questions. There will be no section for questions if there are no questions.
- Any user that has an active account may support a nominee by voting under that users name, normally with a bullet point, an indent, or a number so that your vote is easier to identify. Also, please leave a signature after your vote.
- One of the active bureaucrats, currently , , , and , will make the final decision. Please do not get too disappointed if your request is declined. You can always try again later.
Okay so I've seen her edit consistently + she knows when an edit is good or bad, as she undos a lot and she helped in the 2013 CHB Wiki Vandal Massacre. I know she just recently became active but Ath isn't thay active, nor is Joe, or North Star—to be frank, just Nep, Sirius, and kind of Gorgons. Sooo I think she should be an rb. HC (talk this way)(stalk this way) 03:29, February 2, 2013 (UTC)
Support —Hermione it is not a massacre no one died. Our wiki may of temporarily been crap but we did not die. We prevailed. Anyway, I totally agree with this. I think she's a sweetheart who listens to the rules and asks for help whenever she needs it and doesn't do dumb stuff without consulting an admin first. SayuriDarling ~ And she tried to survive living her life on her own. 03:40, February 2, 2013 (UTC)
Hi, I would like to request rollback rights because I think that lately I have become an active user on this wiki and I edit regularly. Also, rollback rights make it easier for users to edit pages that have been vandalised, and I really want to help try and stop vandalism. Albus Chase ~Son Of Wisdom 18:27, March 5, 2013 (UTC)
Support —He edits regularly, always on chat and he doesn't make me want to smash his face into the ground. Good points. SayuriDarling ~ And she tried to survive living her life on her own. 03:46, March 7, 2013 (UTC)
Neutral — I am neutral on this. OK17s edits are good quality, but she is new, and has only been here for 5 weeks. (12.10.12) I havn't seen her undo any edits, so I don't think that RB rights are needed. --Vgfsirius (talk • contribs) 01:41, January 25, 2013 (UTC)
Neutral — She does have edits that aren't completely pointless, but she is still fairly knew. Although, 100 is the minimum, I feel like she should be here long and have more edits. She obviously visits the site almost every day of the week, but I would like to see her dedication to the wiki. Basically I don't want her to be a rollback and then have her mystically leave for 5 months. SayuriDarling ~ And she tried to survive living her life on her own. 04:03, January 25, 2013 (UTC)
Neutral — I second what Vgf said. I haven't seen them revert any edits, so I don't think rollback rights are needed just yet. Since there isn't clear consensus on the matter, I suggest we wait for around a month and decide about this then.
Place your requests below.