| Bureaucrats |
| Chat Moderators|
You can log in to IRC here for the Camp Half-Blood Wiki community chat.
Use IRC Access to stay on the wiki.
The channel for the Camp Half-Blood Wiki on the IRC is #wikia-halfblood.
As most wikis, Camp Half-Blood Wiki, uses Internet Relay Chat, or IRC. With IRC wikians are able to talk live and communicate better than most other methods. However, there are rules for there, as well. Please abide by them, or you will be banned from the channel.
These are a basic set of rules and guidelines that should be understood before going onto the IRC channel #wikia-halfblood
- Firstly, it is stressed that all users refrain from annoying other users intentionally.
- No spamming - Spam is annoying. Something will be considered spam if it is repeated several times. Also, if a user is entering random and meaningless stuff, that is also considered spam.
- No references to sexual topics or anything that would be considered inappropriate for this wiki - Not everyone wants to hear this.
- No abusive actions - Bullying or abusive actions will not be tolerated on IRC, and this will result in punishment.
- Rule breaking will be followed up by an op or admin. You will be warned on the IRC, and failure to follow the rules will result in being kicked from the channel. Severe cases may result in a ban.
The IRC channel may be accessed via the following, though downloading a client allows for the most technical functionality.
- The channel can be seen here via java: java.freenode.net
- Download an appropriate client and access the channel via whichever client you choose. A list of clients respective to your operating system is given in the IRC article in Wikipedia.
- On-Wiki IRC is now finished. You can access IRC in a user-friendly way without leaving the wiki.