| This is an archive.
Please do not leave messages here. For current messages, or to leave a message, go to Camp Half-Blood Wiki:Blog Request.
New blog requestEdit
I would like to make a blog about y ppl arent going on chat while they're editing and y are shy to edit sometimes. Please answer as soon as u see this. Ramy2012~ Strongest Son of Ares 19:55, March 1, 2012 (UTC)
Say what? You wanna make a blog explaining why people aren't chatting and why they don't edit? Or u wanna make a question? Could u explain it better?Blackjack22-Live for the next touch 21:35, March 1, 2012 (UTC)Blackjack22
Basically you want to make a blog that asks people why they don't chat while editing. and why they don't edit. Didnt Dark answer this? I think he said no.<span style="color:Silver;font-family:Charlemagne Std;">--||Tabs-Kitty||</span>--Yeah, I believe in pixies. Issues?☮ 13:59, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
New MoA & Casting newEdit
- I approve, now post the damn thing, I want to hear (read) the news!
- Let's make the Olympic post into a template...dang, i have tons of templates to do. Athletiger Talk~Diana Chen 19:26, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
Plan C is still in effectEdit
I'd like to post a blog explaining to all the users that Plan C is permanent, because I've noticed way more unapproved blogs pop up since the month changed. Frank Zhang ~The shape-shifter PJW 02:05, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
I don`t think the admins and b-crats have decided it yet. At the end of the month plan C ended and then Atletiger created the census, so I think we should wait for that result.Blackjack22-Live for the next touch 02:10, March 3, 2012 (UTC)Blacjack22
- The admins and b-crats come to the decision that it would be very smart to continue Plan C to continue. We are now currently having the input of the members. Also, most of the people who have created blogs are new here. We just have to remember to tell them. SayuriDarling (talk • contribs) 03:54, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Then, great. But if u gonna write a blog either way I suggest that a admin or a b-crat do so.Blackjack22-Live for the next touch 19:13, March 3, 2012 (UTC)Blackjack22
- Yes. Hermione Chase~'Cause couch potatoes are awesome, dude. 00:34, March 5, 2012 (UTC)Hermione Chase
Blog about the last OlympianEdit
Hi, I'm reading the second time The Last Olympian, observe the facts and write my opinion. I wonder if i can create a blog only to study various events in The Last Olympian. Thanks. Vinny Nc (talk • contribs) 21:15, March 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes. Hermione Chase~'Cause couch potatoes are awesome, dude. 21:16, March 5, 2012 (UTC)Hermione Chase
- I vote yes. It`s just not comparing Nico and Percy or something like that. Blackjack22-Live for the next touch 16:29, March 6, 2012 (UTC)Blackjack22
i want to make this blog on loop holes i found through out the series and i wanna noe wat u guyz think about it...and if i screwed up anything in the process of making this edit plz dont call me names cuz i really didnt get how ur supposed to do it..
There is already a blog about this topic here .
Blog About Nathan Fillion to play HermesEdit
- How about we just make a giant "new" casting blog for the new cast that is coming in? I'm assuming that because it is almost April (close to when they start filming) the cast list will become huge. So instead we of 23948023483 blogs talking about the cast just keep adding to it. Sound good? SayuriDarling ~ I'm sinking strong. 05:26, March 16, 2012 (UTC)
This is a blog where it could be continuos, at least for a couple days. I would compare characters like Jason and Percy, or Thalia and Annabeth, basically the main characters. I would us a rubric based on these categories: POWERS, PARENTS, ACCOMPLISHMENTS, TITLES, and WEAPONS
- One of the main reasons that decided to limit blogs was to stop fighting and vs (comparing) blogs. I'm saying no on the inside. SayuriDarling ~ I'm sinking strong. 23:59, March 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Nope. First, Sayuri is right and second, there'd been blogs like this. Blackjack22-Live for the next touch 14:32, March 18, 2012 (UTC)Blackjack22
Alternative Ending to TLO BlogEdit
This would be where u just write about what-ifs, what could have beens, if-kronos-hadnt-done-whatever, and stuff like that. It would be sorta like an epilogue, i guess it is, but there is a prologue to the epilogue. I mean by that: I write a short paragraph about the battle, then another ppargraph about the awards and all that.
- As long as it isn't straight up fanfiction, go for it.
- Straight up fanfictions, as in fake characters? Perseus16 (talk • contribs) 17:58, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think we should have this, as we're not the fanfic site. So: 1 approve, 1 deny. ~Ath~
- I won't do it I will try to think of something else. Thanks Perseus16 (talk • contribs) 18:04, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
Expectations from The Mark of AthenaEdit
What everyone thinks will happen in The Mark of Athena. Like if there will be a quest, their stay at Greece, how The Lost Hero characters react when meeting The Son of Neptune characters, and more. (Talk Here) HC (Stalk Here)
- There are already five blogs about this topic:
Predictions about the Heroes of OlympusEdit
- Declined. Too many blogs like that out there. Frank Zhang ~The shape-shifter 23:56, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
Who's the 7th person in the 2nd Great Prophecy???Edit
Who's the last person in 2nd great prophecy? Annabeth or somebody else........ User:Alicia21
- There are numerous blogs about this topic already. Denied.
Hunger Games + Percy JacksonEdit
I wanted to ask this question: What would happen if in some sick, twisted reality 24 demigods (1 son 1 daughter from each Olympian) had to fight against each other like the Tributes in The Hunger Games?
- Well... That's technically a "vs" blog to be honest. I'm going to have to say no.
- The idea is creative though it can be a vs blog easily. I say yes as long as you keep the discussions about the game and not the demigods. Blackjack22-Live for the next touch 19:41, March 28, 2012 (UTC)Blackjack22
Countries of the godsEdit
Where do people think the gods were before? That's this blog.