| Bureaucrats |
| Chat Moderators|
|Administrator name||Signature prototype||Promotion date||Current status|
Darkcloud1111 Fastest Hero Alive
|June 26, 2011||Active|
|Mεηαrα~ The one you least expect||November 26, 2011||Active|
|SayuriDarling ~ “But a mermaid has no tears, and therefore she suffers so much more.”||December 20, 2011||Active|
|March 4, 2012||Active|
|(Talk Here) HC (Stalk Here)||March 4, 2012||Active|
|Atelda||July 6, 2012||Semi-Active|
|Frodo the 9 fingered Hobbits in the Tardis||January 13th, 2013||Active|
Different users have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can do most things on the site, including reading and editing, administrators, or sysops (system operators), can access a few additional functions:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
- Grant and revoke chat mod status.
Administrators should not use their administrator powers to settle editing disputes; for example, to lock a page on a version he or she prefers in an editing dispute that isn't vandalism. Administrator powers should be use to help keep the wiki clear of vandalism, spam, and users who make malicious edits, but not for simple disagreements between users acting in good faith. Ideally an admin shouldn't be considered "in charge". The ideal admin is just someone who is trusted to have a few extra buttons and to use them for the benefit of the Wikia community.