Apollo's cabin (#7) is the cabin at Camp Half-Blood that houses the demigod offspring of the god, Apollo.
At first glance it looks like an ordinary cabin, but when hit by sunlight it looks as if it's made of solid gold, and gleams so much that it is difficult to look at.
Magic items Edit
- They can heal people by singing a song to their father (in Ancient Greek).
- They can curse others to only speak in rhyming couplets that can take days or even weeks to wear off (depending on strength and number of people in the spell).
- They are expert archers.
- They are skilled in physical contests and games.
- They excel in the arts.
- They are skilled musicians.
- They are natural healers (Biokinesis).
- It is extremely rare that a child of Apollo can possess complete Photokinesis, as only Apollo himself and the Titan of Light, Hyperion, have been known to use the ability.
- From what can be gleaned from The Demigod Diaries, it can be presumed that some, or even all of Apollo's children possess a limited form of precognition.
- The Apollo cabin has had more head counselors killed than any other cabin in the series, and is tied for the most head counselors along with Aphrodite's and Hephaestus' cabins.
- Michael Yew, former counselor of the Apollo cabin, is presumed dead (as he went missing in action) but it hasn't been clarified by Rick Riordan so he may still be alive.